Thursday, July 21, 2011

old notes

I was going through an old notebook because I needed to takes some notes and I stumbled upon something funny. In the top bar of my college ruled notebook I had scribbled, "Things in my life that are important to me: food, packaging, design, clothes, phone, iPod." The best part was I had seen it some time later and decided to write myself another note, "These thing in my life don't love me back." What a poetic and douchey thing for me to say. I like how food was my number one. The first thing I thought in terms of importance in my life was food. Not family or friends, but tacos and waffles instead. I had a dream the other night about waffles covered in strawberries. Not that nasty strawberry jelly with strawberry chunks in it but straight up fresh cut strawberries. I told my roommate about my awesome dream and she proceeded to tell me her awesome dream which involved her veil shopping. In that moment I realized that our priorities are totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment