Sunday, June 5, 2011

suuuuuuuuuuun-day



Today I finished reading Bossypants. I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants a little. Alright, you caught me. I didn't cry. I was definitely inspired by Mrs. Fey. Some of my favorite lines:

"Do your thing and don't care if they like it" (Pg. 145).

"'Is this person in between me and what I want to do?' If the answer is no, ignore it and move on. Your energy is better used doing your work and outpacing people that way. Then, when you're in charge, don't hire the people who were jerky to you" (Pg. 144).

"Photoshop is just like makeup. When it's done well it looks great, and when it's overdone you look like a crazy asshole" (Pg. 158).

"And when she one day turns on me and calls me a Bitch in front of Hollister, Give me the strength, Lord, to yank her directly into a cab in front of her friends, For I will not have that Shit. I will not have it" (Pg 263).

"THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, only opportunities" (Pg. 85).

I could include many, many, MANY more quotes but I want you to read it. So do it now or you will die...someday.


Check Dan Park out! danparkstudio.com




I'll see you there or I'll see you another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment