Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pride



Today was my first time at the Gay Pride Parade. It was fun but some people got really pushing and rude which sucked but it wasn't enough to ruin the fun afternoon. Surprisingly, there were only four Lady Gaga songs played today (no repeats either). It was a good day all in all. That is until a couple hours ago. They say bad things come in three, that is if you believe in that kind of thing which I do. So I am sitting around waiting for the last thing to happen. I am really bummed though one of my favorite shirts that I thought I had lost I found yesterday and today I ruined it in the dryer. In retrospect to my "bad" things that happened today I am very luck that that was all that happened. My friends and family are all safe and in good health, what more could I want?

Anyways, I started watching Dexter on Netflix. I love it but it is a terrible show for me to watch because he is constantly eating or talking about food and that just makes me want to eat. In one episode he was eating a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie and after that I got the sudden urge to have one. I finally got my hands on a box and man, it was delicious! I hadn't had one since I was a little kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment