Thursday, August 11, 2011

when good days are good, they are good

Today was another great day at Apple. I am still training and haven't interacted with the customers yet so I may be singing a different tune later. I am one of those people that sabotage themselves; I get nervous about messing up so I do. Hopefully, that will not be the case.

So I had a great day and I come home and check my tiny mailbox and what do I find inside? An awesome postcard! No joke, made my day. Sad? Probably. After twenty two years I shouldn't get so excited about receiving mail, but I do. You have got to enjoy the little things in life, right? Not only did I get mail but it was from a really cool lady who I once lived with who now lives an awesome adult life out in Texas. Girl has a pool in her building, she is living the dream! I am just very lucky to have meet so many wonderful people and continue to meet such great individuals. It was one of those days where everything went well and the world was right. Why can't some of that good be saved for bad days?


missing miss amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment